SR. MANAGER - INFLUENCER MARKETING
The Senior Manager of Influencer Marketing will serve as a key role to support Narrative’s Influencer campaigns and programs for content creation strategies across clients. This includes growing and maintaining Narrative’s network of influencers and content creators on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, and other emerging, relevant platforms.
This role is responsible for developing partner programs and content that increase awareness, purchase intent and engagement for Narrative clients. Ideal candidates should have a solid strategic mindset, strong background in communications and / or marketing, be well versed in online lifestyle content, original content production, have an excellent understanding of the current trends and different platforms for which the content is being produced to bring creative and innovative ideas to life.
They should also have established contacts with influencers, talent managers, and content creators; management experience, and a proven track record of developing and executing influencer and content creator programs and campaigns. The ideal candidate shows a passion for the industry as a thought leader, POV provider, and proactively sizing-up competition and the market to find new ways to break through. The role also is responsible for developing KPIs and analysis for the content campaigns.
- Lead influencer and content creator programs.
- Work with the territories to build, manage and expand influencer, content creator and ambassador programs for Narrative’s portfolio of clients. Align activities to align with client objectives and strategies.
- Establish program objectives, strategies and KPIs. Work closely with VP and Director to develop comprehensive reporting to measure the impact of influencer programs.
- Develop innovative and engaging campaigns to grab the attention of influencers and can be amplified through earned press coverage.
- Organize a reporting structure to analyze all outreach performance, content and engagement.
- Create original influencer experiences and events that increase awareness, purchase intent and engagement for Narrative clients.
- Manage, supervise and mentor staff creating an inspirational environment to help grow in strategy and best-in-class execution.
- Keep on top of industry trends, influencer and content creator channels, industry best practices and trends, and relevant campaigns. Share knowledge of the space with the broader Narrative teams to enhance the understanding of working with influencers.
- Minimum of 4 years in social, digital and/or influencer marketing
- Expertise in growing and engaging audiences through social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Understanding of popular social networks
- Exceptional client facing and communication skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Creative mind with strong verbal, written and presentation skills - be bold, think fresh
- Flexible, collaborative and cognizant of the 24/7 nature of social media marketing